Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bored

I haven't heard anything from the interview yet. Being that the second part is about a week away, I figure I probably didn't make the cut. A lot of these programs already have their mind made up when the position is opened. Oh well, experience is experience.

I don't usually plug other blogs or websites here. For some reason one of my most frequented (but obviously not favorite) sites is sticking in my head tonight.

WWW.ODMP.ORG

This is a site about fallen police officers. There is a running tally of how many officers have died in the line of duty this year. You can click on the officer and get a synopsis about what happened. You can then add a thought to the officer or their families/colleagues. There are some familiar names and faces there for me. I check it every few days, just to see what has been going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home