Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interview

The interview went pretty well. I went in thinking I was gonna get the grilling of my life. I had been studying and prepping for this thing for days. When I walked in there were 5 people (not the three that the chief flight nurse had mentioned). I felt like General Patreas in front of the senate! Each person took turns asking me questions.... and there was a notepad in front of me... I wasn't sure why. (they said I could take notes on the questions).

So all of the questions were "personality" type stuff. No medical stuff at all. I just hope I didn't come across sounding like freaking Rainman. I should hear something about the second part of the process (the medical grilling part) next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger NocturnalRN said...

Oh how exciting! Good luck and def. keep us posted.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home