Friday, July 03, 2009

31.... Gonna Be About The Things I Love

So.... 31. Not my 20's anymore. Not the milestone that is 30. Better make it something good then. This year I resolve to do the things that I love, to make myself happy and hopefully, have a little self-discovery in the process.... So here goes...

First thing today (0001) Glass of Noche wine and DMB concert on TV. Very very chill.

Sleeping in my bed with the 600 thread count sheets

Bubble bath and Aveda tea

Wine and cucumbers with an amazing person

Lunch with Mom

Frisbee with Maddux

Tuna, green beans and couscous for dinner

Not too impressive, but very relaxing. I'm going to do things because I want to, not because I feel obligated. This is going to be a very good year!

2 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

Happy Birthday. Have a fun year.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy Belated Birthday! ........Cop???

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home