Thursday, December 16, 2010

WBL

Short note tonight because its snowing like a motherfucker and I have to leave early. WBL's brownie days are numbered. Seriously, gonna feel like I'm killing santa here, but you can be a nurse... or you can sell brownies. You cannot sell them to patients and families while working the desk. You can't leave your patients in the back to go sell them on the floors. You can't be "working the phones" or work with email orders while being in charge. I'm done, seriously. DONE.

Not sure how to handle from now. This has to end. She sold brownies and slept all night last night. We were busy as fuck. I'm much calmer now, but holy crap. The medic had to calm me down so I didn't tell her what was really in my head. I'm back in triage with her tonight. God help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger *Trisha* said...

Selling brownies?! Adding sleeping on your shift on top of that would have pissed me off too.

5:34 PM  
Blogger battynurse said...

Not fun. Good luck. I hope you can find a resolution.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Hearing Aids said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home