Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to Paradise

Not sure why I do this to myself. Last week.... 5 12 hour shifts in a row. 1 day off then back for 4. Was I on crack, or was it the schedule lady? How many licks does it take to get to the brain of a work-a-holic ER nurse? The world may never know.


Tired, a bit punchy and ready for this stretch to be over. At least I have Mt Dew and Monster to keep me company tonight. Charge again.... because the last time went SO well. Had a mini breakdown and had to have 10 minutes of "me time" when I was in charge last. That is a story for another post and another day. Right now I just don't want to go to work. I tried to get myself TDO'd to St John's, but to no avail. We must have open psych beds for a change.

Oh well..... back to the trenches for me. Hi Ho, Hi Ho its back to work I go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous tinkerbelle said...

tough job, not sure i could do the same.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Contact Centers Philippines said...

I could say the same as Tinkerbelle, Nurses and Call Center Agents really do a lot of sacrifice in order to function well as an employee and be able to suffice the needs of their families.

5:47 AM  
Blogger MOJITOGIRL said...

Hi stranger!

Just a note-one of the hospitals I'm working at has a trauma coordinator position open. They aspire to be a trauma center by this summer. And you're 45 minutes from Key Largo!

Interested???????

Google Kendall Regional medical center and check out the job section. Only redeeming quality about this hospital is that it's near the Keys-but those are mere details!!!

Dont work too hard!

MoJo

8:26 PM  
Anonymous nursing scrubs said...

I really like the way you expressed your thoughts! keep it up!
nursing scrubs

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home