Saturday, March 09, 2013

BEAT

Have you ever met someone who just deserved to get their ass beat? I mean seriously, legitimately BEAT. I met that girl last night. Actually, she got her ass beat a week ago. She was at "da club" and a fight broke out and somehow she was beat over the head with high heeled shoes. Now I know when men fight it is all elbows and fists flying. I don't see the cobbler's elves flying across the top rope to beat up on some poor girl with a Jimmy Choo. This girl was mean and nasty.... and that was sober! I can't imagine how she behaved drunk. She wanted her CT done, since she eloped last week before her scan. She also wanted all (and she means ALL) of her records so she can sue the club and the owners. She was also angry because when the resident went to sew the laceration to her head, he had to cut loose some of her weave tracks. So now she wants to speak to patient relations about having the hospital pay to have her weave removed and replaced, since we ruined it.

All the while, I sat behind my bullet resistant glass, smiling my smile and realizing that tomorrow I will be off, home and have a glass of wine.... she will still be the bitch who got beat with the cheap-o high heeled shoe!

2 Comments:

Anonymous best stethoscope said...

lol. I know a lot of people that are just asking to get beat. Their foolishness won't get them anywhere.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Aakash said...

really very nice post I really liked your post :-)

Beauty Industry
Dermacol

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home