Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bitch

I pulled a muscle in my chest. Every time I take a deep breath or sneeze (allergies) it feels like its piercing, from back to front through my chest. Hurts like a bitch. How did this happen? A 50 year old lady has high blood pressure for years but does not have the money to get her meds. She does, however have enough to get fake fingernails done... and filled, consistently. So biggins is unconscious and we have to roll her fat ass to place a cooling vest that sticks with something like flypaper. Its called the Arctic Sun. I am SOOOOO over rolling these people all night long. Grrrr..... I'm going to take some tylenol!

3 Comments:

Blogger NYD said...

Hey Jeep. I'm back from a rather long decompression. Seems like you have been ultra-busy. It seems just a tad unbelievable that people do the things they do.

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Running over people when drunk. Not doing what it takes to keep themselves out of your hands.

Keep on truckin girl. Some day folks will wise up.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hi Jeep!
I have been reading through your blog...I have to tell you it is one of the most interesting blogs I have read so far! I love your attitude! Keep up the good work..Ill be back to read more.

1:42 AM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

NYD- I had a feeling you might be back. Didn't want to say anything (not my place) but glad to see you. Sounds like the trip was... interesting for starters. Hope you enjoyed it.


Catch- Thank you. I appreciate the compliment!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home