Monday, March 12, 2007

Court

I should be off today. I picked up a princess shift in the ER tonight, but I should be able to sleep, study, make calls for the wedding and spend time with the cop. Am I? NO.... because some dumb ass motherfucker drove drunk. I have to go to court.... again. I mentioned this moron in earlier posts. We have him, no questions asked. He was already convicted for a first time DUI, which (as a misdemeanor) he has to pay a fine (less than $1000.00) has probation and loss of license for 6 months. The jackass got off EASY and he is appealing it to circuit court. SO I get to get dressed up (you have to dress for circuit) and carry my ass to the other side of town to testify against this asshole.

I'm a sweet girl..... until you get me to court. Then I'm the ER bitch. I hope this guy fries! I'll let you know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home