Saturday, April 07, 2007

I CANNOT belive this

Its April and it fucking SNOWED last night. It hasn't snowed all winter, it was 80 on Monday and I had the top off of the jeep. What the hell is going on?!?!?


We had another Darwin candidate last night. Riding a motorcycle, drunk, no helmet. Hit a tree with the bike, and then went over the handlebars and hit the tree trunk with his head. He arrived in the ICU at shift change and the nurses were freaking out! There were 5 people in the room and they were all yelling. I can handle this in the trauma room, but in the ICU I am not going to tolerate it. I went into my corner and stayed away. His head was broken in a way that the facial bones actually separated the front of the face from the rest of the skull. Its pretty nasty looking but cool at the same time.

I tried to find some more.... realistic pictures but have been unlucky so far.

We were working on pronouncing this guy brain dead when I was leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home