Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Itch

First of all .... No, its not that kind of itch!!!!

Every now and then I get the urge to get the hell out of the city... or at least the suburb that I'm in and just bail. There are hundreds of places that both the cop and I could reasonably get jobs. Is "just being tired" of a place motive enough to pick up and move? I see Wil in Hawaii, and old friends that have left Va and wonder if I could be next? I came very close to moving to NM about 4 years ago. I had a flight job offer in hand but it just wasn't "right."


Will have to keep pondering this one. Its 4am, I have to get up and go to school (ugh) in an hour and a half and I can't fucking sleep. Grrrrrrrr........

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I'll just say that you and the cop have very badly needed skills here on Mau'i.

e-mail me and I'll send back the links that you might be interested in.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Joann said...

One of my taxi customers has a blog/site--might help?

http://www.askconrad.com/

and/or

http://www.travelnursingusa.com/

9:55 PM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

Thanks to you both. I will be checking those sites out and Wil, I will email you soon!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home