Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Itch

No... not THAT itch. Hanging around cops, medics and ER nurses makes the mind go to the gutter pretty fast. I'm STILL fucking sick, hence the non-psycho patient posts. I've been watching movies on the TV, TV shows on the computer and hacking my lungs out in the process.

I've got the itch to go somewhere again. I know I've just gotten back from vacation... twice, but if I don't have *something* in the works I start to go a little stir crazy. It doesn't help that 29 the sequel is looming next week and the Caribbean Travel magazine the cop bought me is staring from the floor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

29 the sequel...

Thats funny!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger MOJITOGIRL said...

Sounds like you need a little sunshine on your brain...not to mention the world of good it would do to your lungs.

When you gotta go....GO!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site!

Was wondering if you are interested in exchanging links with http://NurseReview.Org since we have the same niche, it will help our ratings. Drop me a comment if you have posted my link so that I can do the same. NurseReview.Org is jam-packed with information to help nurses all over the world.

June 2008 Results for Nursing Licensure Examination Successful Examinees will be posted @ NurseReview.Org

NurseReview.Org Forum for Nursing Discussion

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home