Thursday, April 23, 2009

And so it goes...

Why is it that when one opportunity presents itself another pops up behind it? I applied for one flight job.... its a long drive, but a great program. On the way to Buffett I got a phone call from a friend who is a flight crew member at my hospital. He wanted to give me a "heads up" about a position opening at one of their bases.

My former partner (the Squirrel) has some connections at the second base and may be able to grease some wheels for me. These things take time and I don't expect phone calls for several weeks (could be as long as a month or so). In the meantime I need to tighten up on my drips, cardiac (my main weakness) and generally get ready for what I'm sure will be the next great grilling of my life.

and so it begins again.......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just found your blog off reality rn... and have been reading it over the last couple of days. I am a nurse also and I absolutely love it. Its like all the things I think but dont say outloud...haha!

2:06 PM  
Blogger MOJITOGIRL said...

wonderful news! Your dream isn't dead, maybe just taking a small sabbatical. You'll be in the air in no time!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous West Gulfport Appliance Repairs said...

Lovely

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home