Monday, April 16, 2007

BBQ

The barbecue went really well. I like being a little older and knowing that there won't be fights, throwing up or people taking off with our stuff. The "stripper" was too trashed from the horse races to show up, so save for a diaper or two getting changed (friends with babies... thats a whole other post) there wasn't any nudity. There was however a fire in the fire pit, nice weather and LOTS of liquor. I think Maddux fared the worst. We thought he would act retarded and bark and growl but he chased the frisbee and got lots and lots of lovin'.

Maddux spent today asleep in his corner and was too zonked to get up and eat dinner, so we brought it to him. He was so good with the kids that I didn't even care. So I've spent the day eating leftovers and relaxing. This is my last week before the wedding and I'm working 60 hours. Probably not my best idea, but oh well.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I like being a little older and knowing that there won't be fights, throwing up or people taking off with our stuff...

That does make a party a lot more enjoyable.

What is the EXACT date/time of the nuptials?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home