Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Curtain Call

This morning at work, sitting in the trauma room I emailed my supervisors with the helicopter company and turned in my resignation effective immediately. I knew it was coming, just had to do it when I was good and ready. The cop said something this weekend that really cut to the core. He said.."if they are treating you like crap now, what are they going to do if something happens to you at work? How will they handle me if you were to crash?" I think that is what did it. My gut kept saying "get out" and its about time I listened.

So I'm going to watch a pirated version of "The Dark Knight" have a beer and unwind. Thank you all for your love and support through this. I appreciate you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

JG, THE CHOPPERS ARE STILL GONNA FLY. THEY ARE NEEDED. sO, IN THE NEAR FUTURE, ANOTHER COMPANY WILL APPEAR AND YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR WINGS AGAIN.

12:20 AM  
Blogger GingerJar said...

I hope it all gets better. Like Paradise Diver said: They are still gonna need choppers and they will still be flying...just keep your eyes peeled!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Canis latrans said...

You go were you are needed. They do not need you, but some one else will.
Chutzpa! Yup. That's the word.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home