Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its the Great Pumpkin

Do you ever wonder about the Perfect Storm? A series of events that individually wouldn't be a big deal, but when combined are a big fuckin nightmare? Well thats what I'm seeing tonight. Its Saturday (sucks), its Halloween (sucks ASS), its fall-back day(FUCKER), the computer system is going down at midnight (MOTHERFUCKER) and oh yeah..... I'm in CHARGE tonight! ARRRUUUGGHHH!!!

Fuck that shit.

Pardon my language. Given the pending gloom and doom I think it is warranted. I have a feeling the the Green ER is not going to be the most sincere pumpkin patch this evening. Maybe the Great Pumpkin will rise outta another patch and bring all the drunks and psychos to the most deserving ED (and leave us and our Influenza-Like-Illness  aka ILI alone!).

Fat chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

Yikes. That is quite the shitty combination. I hope the night goes moderately smoothly.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Angry Nurse said...

You'd almost think we worked in the same hospital. Exactly the same circumstances at my end of the world.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home