Monday, September 28, 2009

A Year in the Life

Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes.

I have never seen Rent, but my (former) mechanic was astute enough to point out that at 8am tomorrow will be a year from the day my base was shut down. Most people have moved on.... effortlessly in some cases. Most are stil flying somehwere. Thats a hard realization for me. I think I probably took the closing a little harder than everyone else and have spent the last year just trying to get over it. I feel like there are still scars there.... just not as visable as they used to be.

So maybe that will mark the end of my getting over it and start the moving on process.

1 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

Good luck on wherever the next year takes you.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home