Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Race is On!

Its Tuesday.... the countdown is on. We leave at the butt-crack of dawn on Sunday morning. That means I have to get all my shit together BEFORE Saturday so the cop doesn't stress because I'm not packed! I also have to get the MadDog set with my sister and the evil cat situated in his cell....I mean room. (The cat is the devil incarnate....). It would be nice to have it all done on Friday since we can't miss the wine festival this Saturday.


I'm not stressed, just have a lot of shit to do. I'm to the point now that is something comes up I'm just gonna throw money at the problem. Unfortunately, the one thing I can't pay to fix is my ankle. I was doing ok until I went shopping today. About halfway through it started to throb. I'm lucky I had it wrapped! To be honest, I haven't slept well over the last 2 days. The cop is out of town at a conference so its been just Maddux and I.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

Are you going to be able to wear heels?

11:46 PM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

Actually am not wearing heels. I found some great (fancy) flip flops. The wedding is going to be ON the beach, so heels didn't make much sense. I may have to wrap my foot if it becomes a real problem, but thats no big deal!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I know you are now on the honeymoon.

Have a great time.

Congratulations!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home