Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm back again...

It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to settle down and write. I have been studying for my CCRN (Critical Care RN) test in all of my free time. Its a bitch but something thta has to be done. I take it tomorrow.... so we will see if the studying has paid off or if I have thrown $300 out the window.

I've been taking care of my newest science project, a complete clusterfuck between ENT/Plastic Surgery and the trauma ICU. Poor guy doesn't have a freaking chance after all the shit they have been doing. I would love to get into it, but Buffett is in VA today and we have tickets. This is going to be a FUN day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a question for you about nursing resources - can you e-mail me at laura.gilbert@nursezone.com?

Thanks!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home