Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bimbo?

You know what tweaks the hell outta me? The fact that I can walk into an interview, know all the answers, but cannot make the words leave my brain and spill out of my mouth. I had yet another interview today. It went ok, not a slam dunk. I know I wasn't a complete ding dong, but not as strong as I wanted to be. I just wanna call back and say "give me another freaking chance!" Even better, come watch me work. See me in my natural habitat.

Is it a confidence thing? Maybe. Where does the confidence go when I leave the bedside, put on heels and sit behind a table? How do you overcome that? Fuck if I know. I guess the more you interview the better you get??? Grrrr..... back to the trenches tonight. Trying not to think or worry. Again, thoughts, prayers, VooDoo, reptile sacrifices (frogs scare the hell out of me) and anything else would be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

Sending many positive thoughts your way.

10:09 PM  
Blogger MOJITOGIRL said...

Will sacrifice several Key West chickens if necessary, splatter blood and rum and light a white candle (very Afro-Cuban!).

Seriously, sending prayers your way. Just relax. Desperation SMELLS......you're too good at what you do to be desperate. It's like dating....you get the picture?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home