Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Me and my Karma

So I'm about ready to cash in about 75% of my good karma. Have spent the past week and a half splitting my time between work, class and studying. 0930 tomorrow will see if the hard work has paid off. Thoughts, prayers, bribes and whatever else you have to throw in would be greatly appreciated.

My medic class stated a few days ago as well. What can I say other than nurses are some high maintenance bitches. Seriously, what part of "work with us and we will work with you" do these people not understand? Many are downright pissed that they have to come to my ER to do clinical shifts. Apparantly BFE memorial hospital should be more than adequate ER experience. Ummm..... because I'm sure this is a common occurance there.





Yeah... thats me on the right. Will keep the medic updates coming... am curious to see how this class goes. As I said, these are some high maintenance chicks and they just LOOOVVVEEE to hear themselves talk. I told one that "my filter is comin' off in 20 minutes" (I had worked a 12 the night before and had been up 22.5 hours at that point)   she had NO CLUE what I meant. OMAA!!!

Back to the books (and a great glass of 2007 Reisling).

3 Comments:

Blogger battynurse said...

Yikes on the pic. Good luck tomorrow!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Good luck on your test! Thanks for the interesting stories. Keeps me looking forward to graduation!!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger MOJITOGIRL said...

Good luck! and I raise an expresso martini glass for you!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home