Monday, July 02, 2007

July Again

In the wake of that new movie "Sicko" (which I haven't seen) I must warn all friends and family to be extra careful over the next two months or so. As of July 1 in hospitals all over the country, the brand new doctors are starting their residency. Would you let a med student operate on you? Intubate your loved one? Run a code on your child/grandchild??? Ummm.... obviously not. Well, a month and a test does not change what they are.... brand new, wet behind the ears I wanna graduate this residency one day, doctors.

So friends, be careful...... I have seen only one. But the new interns are out there.

I passed my CCRN..... the big test that I have been studying for, for the past 6 months. What a relief. This is going to be a HUGE help when I apply for flight jobs. I have applied to one in DC and another in Florida. I know that FL is a long shot, but what the hell? Am off for the next week... birthday and not working the first days of intern season. Something I try to do every year. No huge plans.... but not working!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

Happy Birthday!!

And good luck!

3:18 AM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

thanks wil!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on passing the CCRN - it's a great accomplishment being able to put those initials after your name.

BTW - I never wanted to work during the interns first days either. It's just too much mass confusion for everyone to be starting "brand new" on the same day. I think they should stagger.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home