Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I got a rock.

My mom and I agree, Halloween is our favorite holiday. The expectations of Christmas aren't there and I get to see me neighbors (and their kids). The cop is a self-proclaimed Halloween Grinch and won't answer the door. So in return I am making him watch 'The Great Pumpkin' over and over. It seems fair.

So far I have had a lot of pirates (my favorite being a Captain Jack Sparrow who was about 3), cheerleaders, assorted monsters and fairy princesses. A pumpkin who was about 1 and had the 'what the fuck' look. The dog is dressed in his leis and asorted Jimmy Buffett stuff, and I think the door is about to drive him crazy. My poor maddog is on the verge of a nervous meltdown!

We are going to my friend K's house in a little while. Her son is dressed as Thomas the Tank Engine.... can't wait to see that!

To all of you out there in the pumpkin patch....if the Great Pumpkin doesn't find your patch the most sincere no worries.... I have some candy left for you too!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I totally agree about the "no expectations".

Get silly, have fun and enjoy life.

Be a kid again.

What was the psycho cat doing through all this?

11:34 PM  
Blogger NTICUNurse said...

Love the blog! Am glued to the next installment :)
My crazy lab just wanted candy, could care less about the people :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger None said...

I love, love , love your blog. Have been reading it for some time now. However, my only complaint is the black page with white writing. I can only read so much of it before my eyes go wonky and I start seeing lines everywhere I look. Does anyone else have this or am I the only one? lol.

Keep up the blogging! :)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home