Tuesday, October 23, 2007

STILL HERE

We are STILL in the fucking airport. Contrary to Wil's comment, neither of us are drunk, although it might be welcome after I spent the last hour and a half curled up on the floor trying to catch a nap.

I must ask a question though..... pardon my sleep-deprived manner....
who in the FUCK brings a small child to Vegas? Not to mention flies them home on the damn red-eye? I am looking at an 8 month old now and there is a 18 month old counterpart. I can also hear someone screaming bloody murder across the terminal. That poor kid is screaming "MOM WHY IN THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU LEAVE ME AT HOME IN MY CRIB OR WAIT FOR ME TO BE OLDER AND ENJOY DISNEY WORLD??!?!?!?!?!!" Time to pull out the Benadryl here people.

I might scream too if they do that on the plane. We have been here....9 hours and 32 minutes since we checked in.

The cop's brother is picking us up at 0903 our time..... just found out that he has some "errands" to run after he picks us up. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but are you shitting me????

4 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

Strange dream about a drunk woman flying over the LV Buffett concert.

Uh, some jokes just don't play well.

I was referring to the 50/20 year old that you said the cop wanted to throw over the edge. Not the 2 of you.

LOL

Sigh, I tell funny jokes but the audience doesn't always understand them.

3:29 AM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

You know, that thought crossed my mind.... I should have known thats who you were talking about. After some sleep I think my sense of humor has returned!

3:05 PM  
Blogger NocturnalRN said...

Oh my, I hope you do get home soon. Every time I go to vegas I wonder too what the hell people are thinking bringing their kids. There are naked people on those hooker cards all over the street. I see kids picking them up. Vegas is for adults only!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get home soon, (you're probably home now!) if not, I will poke MYSELF in the eye for you!

Adrienne Zurub, RN,CNOR
Author,'NOtes From the Mothership The Naked Invisibles'

WOW!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home