Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fucking Pissed

Grrrr...... To quote Eric Cartman "I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!"


I am fucking tired of being professional AND being nice to people and then getting flamed for it. I'm tired of people thinking because I've got boobs that I'm out to steal husbands. I am perfectly happy with my cop thank you very much. If you have a problem with the person that I am... well good for you. I don't give a shit.

I apologize for ranting here. I have wanted to post on how Phoenix went and how things are going, but have been too busy to do so. I'm pissed that I have to rant and rave on here. I am rising above and not responding to provocation... even though people get pissed over the most stupid and innocent things.

To quote another movie......

"you need to keep your bitch on a leash and put a muzzle on her" hell, a little prozac and valium might help too. How 'bout some marriage counseling too?!?!?!?!??

I apologize guys... I will try to be more myself and less angry next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home