Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tagged

I have been taking my time and catching up on my blog reading. (yes, I have calmed down)
It appears that I have been 'Tagged." I guess this is a good way to relax and have a good laugh.
I am supposed to share 7 random/weird things about myself and then tag 7 other people. I don't really plan on "Tagging" others, but if you feel so inclined and have the need to waste some time then have at it.

1) I (like NocturnalRN) am obsessed with the way things smell. My house has candles, room spray and other assorted nice smelling stuff everywhere. I currently have cinnamon sticks simmering in the kitchen. The house smells like Christmas.

2) I have a stuffed Spiderman from build-a bear that travels everywhere with me. He was a gift from the cop when we started dating. He has been to the Bahamas, Mexico, Phoenix, Chicago and Key West for my wedding.

3) When I am taking care of a really sick patient I hum Jimmy Buffett songs under my breath.

4) I love Peanuts. I watch 'A Charile Brown Christmas' every year and still love it. There are some things that cannot be explained any more simply.

5) My mom calls me the retro daughter. I have Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitzgerald and Billy Holliday on my IPOD. I sometimes go to sleep listening to a Sinatra Greatest hits CD.

6) I remember exactly what the cop was wearing on our first date: Jeans, black boots, a blue Jimmy Buffett shirt with blue under armour underneath. It was one of the only times I have seen him tuck a t-shirt in.

7) I started blogging one day after a bout of insomnia. I had too much ER crap clouding my brain and couldn't sleep.


So I don't know if that was interesting, amusing or what. If you feel tagged then rock on.... let me know when you tag others!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie, RN said...

i always enjoy reading your blog. not sure how i found it but now it's a daily stop on my fifteen different accounts/web pages to check. :) keep blogging girlfriend!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home