Sunday, April 06, 2008

Grounded

I realize that I have been MIA for a while. I wish I had good things to say, but I remain the groundling Penguin. No flights..... at all. Tonight the weather got so shitty that the medic and I went home. We are on "30 minute call-out" which means that if our hospital wants to send someone out by ground (we aren't flying in this shit!) then we can go to the hospital and then ride by ground. Its a slim chance, but a chance to transport nonetheless. I took the opportunity to go home, see the cop and the puppies and sleep in my own bed.

I am picking up shifts in the ED this week. I need the refreshment as to why I get paid to sleep and practice putting up with the assholes again. No other deep thoughts.... have been fighting a bad chunk of writer's block. Will work on that for later this week. Hope all is well out there in blog-land!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

Don't worry, summer is coming and all hell is going to break loose.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home