Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bad drivers

This one is for all the cabbies out there. I know there are a few that read this. I don't know how you do it. I was thinking this one my way to work tonight. Driving along, driving along and some Lexus cut in front of me, across 3 lanes of traffic (including a city bus) just to make it to an exit that was just as clearly marked a half mile ago. I've taken some physics in my day and I'm thinking that your 'HOT SHIT' little car is not going to survive the city bus. People in general can't drive for shit. This becomes all the more obvious once you enter the sanctum of the trauma room.

Had a little old lady, 76 years young. With (per her admission) recovering alzheimers. Ummm... didn't know that you recovered from that, but go on.... OK, she was in her little truck, pulling out of her driveway when "some bitch hit me! I looked both ways and there were no cars, so I pulled out" The officer who witnessed the accident had a different opinion. He said she pulled right into oncoming traffic and a 16 year old in her moms car hit her and flipped the truck. Granny crawled out and proceeded to berate the 16 year old for hitting her. Let me tell you, this woman must have been outside her head. What a nut. She screamed at everyone!! Especially the cop when he charged her for the accident.

There is another sweetheart here now who can't drive either. He was found next to a wrecked motorcycle, no helmet and his face is all smashed. The only verbal response he has is "fuck you" good use of the language there buddy. I guess the cocaine and 3 times legal alcohol level isn't helping either. Lets ship him the hell outta here and come back later!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

This one is for all the cabbies out there....I don't know how you do it.

I just close my eyes and hope for the best. ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home