Fortunately, my cop is as much of a parrothead as I am. Last year we did 3 shows, including Labor Day weekend at Wrigley. That was the best show ever!!! Buffett shows are as much about the tailgating as they are the show. The sights in the parking lot rival those in the trauma room on race weekend. Maybe thats why I enjoy the parking lot so much.
Sights From the Charlotte Show:
10) Fin on an RV
9) Golf Cart with Lifeguard stand on the back
8) Drunk guy in the lifeguard seat
7) 6 year-old with a mohawk painted green, white and red (kid was dressed like a parrot)
6) Margaritaville Chicken 'Best Breasts' temporary tattoos
5) Sign 'Show your Tits, Get a Balloon' (they didn't get any takers)
4) Frat Boys in grass skirts and coconut bras (one with his bare ass hanging out)
3) 3 foot tall Margaritas
2) Miss Margaritaville with boobs hanging out of too-small coconuts
1) 30,000 parrotheads standing in the pouring rain doing 'Fins' (yes, it rained the WHOLE TIME!)
Don't drink the 3 foot tall Margarita an hour before the show. You'll have to pee in the middle!