Thursday, June 22, 2006

Looking Back

I've been off for a couple days. No good work stuff to say. As I mentioned a few days ago, I graduated from high school about 10 years ago. I've been thinking a lot about that lately. While I was pretty shy, I did have my little core group of girlfriends that I hung out with. Randomly, I got an email from one of them, with everyone else's email on it as well. That started a big, "HI, how are you, its been a long time" slew of emails to all of them.

So everyone wants to know how I'm doing, what I'm doing etc. I just find it weird to recap almost 10 years of life in a 2 paragraph email. I can say I'm an ER nurse. That always gets a "wow I'll bet you can tell some stories." DUH. But can I tell the stories that I tell on here or with nursing buddies?? Probably not. I guess you just make nice, save the gory stories and put on the smiley face. Still not sure I'll go to the reunion. Its at a local vineyard.. which would be one of the only reasons I want to go.

Anyway, enough of the walk down memory lane. Gonna get up and going. I know, its evening and I slept all day... but thats why I work nights!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paradise Driver said...

"wow I'll bet you can tell some stories."

And if we tell them the really good stories, they curl up into a whimpering ball of flesh in the corner of the room.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home